This lesson was taken from Ms Desi Anwar interview with Giovanni, aired in Metro TV, September 24th 2011.
- When you are child, you just playing and having fun, but as get older, you have to be more determined.
- Every body want to achieve a great thing, so we have to work and perform better than others.
- The mentality of never give up
- “I only have one goal in life, that is to to be a professional football player…” (Giovanni van Bronckhost)
- Everything need a stage, a process. Everything is meaningful, Allah set it up for us. Oftenly, the obstacles will be more frequent in the first years. A great guy see a big problem as a challenge, a short sighted-pessimistic people see a small problem as a big one.
- Being a leader we have to make sure that the team is a true team, have a same goal, and discipline.